CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

second Assignment

The main character of my book is Jewel, the person he is has a soft spot, but can also be tough. (Addie burden is dead i stared to cry)

In any situation that jewel is in, he tries to make the best of it. I can relate to jewel in that way. The only thing that is different is that he can be aggressive to his animals. i show respect to anyone and jewel has a problem on that level so thats how we are different.

If i was his character i picture myself in the middle of no where i would see a open land of trails I can hear the horse foot on the ground make noises I can smell the old hew that comes from the horses, i can feel the wagon going on the trail and rocking back and forth and i can taste the fresh piece of bread for a snack on the road.

0 comments: